Friday, June 26, 2015

A Personal Tale from One of Our Own!




So, I thought I would share something from my real, everyday life. No advertisements, no extra fluff, just the honest truth as spoken by some friends of a friend.

A girlfriend of mine just had her car totaled off and is in the process of looking for a new vehicle to replace it. She found a GMC Terrain that piqued her interest and posted on Facebook asking for feedback from anyone that currently owns or has owned a GMC Terrain in the past.

She asked for the good and the bad, these are the comments that her friends posted:

“Just sold my 2012 Terrain and I loved it. It’s really good on gas and awesome in the winter. We just needed something bigger…”
“I like the Terrain, it was a lot of fun when I rented one.”
“My Aunt and Uncle bought one and they love it!”
“My friend has one, and likes it…”
 
It seems like people like their Terrains!!!


- Melissa Lonsdale, Customer Care Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment